Life. Inspiration. Perseverance. Comedy. Love

Ccha Tenancy Agreement

In Uncategorized on 14/09/2021 at 07:55

You may not keep a pet in your home without the prior written permission of the association. Please respect your individual rental agreement, as some agreements do not allow pets. To make a request, please contact us. 1. Write to us that you wish to end the rental. Rent is the money you pay ccha for the use of your apartment or house. The service fee is the money you pay ccha for services to your particular home or property and is not the same for each property. To terminate your rental agreement with us, you must do the following: You are responsible for ensuring that you can pay your rent and service fees until the due date in accordance with your rental agreement. The CCHA complies with the 1998 gas safety rules. We check all gas installations every year. Yes.